For Work Education – Students undergoing various programs like 3D Animation, Design (CAD), Robotics etc will be much better equipped to achieve objectives & skills set in the CBSE Secondary Curriculum like
- Understanding needs of a technologically advancing society in terms of productive processes and skills
- Understanding facts and scientific principles involved in various forms of work
- Understanding the processes of planning and organizing of productive work
- Help the student develop skills in for the application of problem solving methods in productive work
For Art Education – Students taking up programs like Digital Painting, Animation, Game Development, Digital Videography and Digital Photography will also get fair bit of knowledge on achievement of objectives like –
- Get introduced to new media techniques and their use of creative expression for making objects of common use
- Helping Self to use artistic and aesthetic sensibility in day-to-day life situation
- Develop creative expression through locally available material with the help of the community
- Refine the sense of appreciation of the beauty of nature and the basic elements of art forms
Our programs are aligned to the CBSE curriculum in the CONTINIOUS AND COMPRENSIVE EVALUATION aspects with objective/project-based learning that meets the objectives set in these areas:
For CCE – Under the suggestive activities in the WORK EDUCATION (2B), there are topics given like –
- Computer operations
In VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS(2C), there are descriptive indicators given like–
- Takes an innovative and creative approach.
- Displays observation skills.
- Correlates with real life.
- Shows willingness to experiment with different art modes and mediums.
- Sketches or paints.
- Generates computer animation.
In SCIENTIFIC SKILLS ACTIVITIES(ii) under CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES(3A) following descriptive indicators are given–
1. Model making.
2. Displays good experimental skills and a practical knowledge of every day phenomena.
3. Making use of technology in making projects and models.
In INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY(ICT)(iii) under CO-SCHOLASTIC ACTIVITIES(3A) following topics are given–
- PowerPoint Presentation, Website and Cover Page Designing, Animation, Programming, E-books
Students taking up programs like Painting, Animation, Gaming, Video and Photo will surely get a fair bit of knowledge on achievement of the above objectives set in the curriculum under CBSE.