The aim of MindBox In-School Program is to empower young students with Creative Design Thinking skills and 21st Century Technology tools by making them go through a training program at each grade of the school.
Under the MindBox In-School program, MindBox offers a carefully chosen program to each grade of the school.Learning sessions will be conducted once a week for each batch of students which results in ample time for students to practice what is learnt.
The infrastructure required to run the In-School program will be set up by School. (Computer Lab with recommended Hardware configuration)
MindBox will provide the following:
- Software –As per relevant to the programs
- Hardware – Based on the programs chosen, relevant hardware from following list will be provided by MindBox at an additional cost:
- HUE Animation HD Webcam kits
- VEX IQ Robotics Kits
- SmartCubo Robotics Kits
- One by Wacom Pen Tablets
- Faculty – A dedicated MindBox certified Faculty
- Program Syllabus and Project Content
- Certification – Program completion Certificate to all students trained under MindBox Creativity & Design In-School program
- Assessment – An online student assessment system that allows continuous evaluation of a student based on the training program